Davis Unlawful Detainer Lawyers Representing Northern California
- Pakpour Banks is based in Davis, CA, and is proudly serving Davis, Woodland, Sacramento, West Sacramento, Vacaville, Dixon, Fairfield, Roseville, Elk Grove, and surrounding areas.
- Our team has been successfully representing cases in Yolo County, Sacramento County, Solano County, Placer County, Colusa County, El Dorado County, and Yuba County.
Landlords in California must satisfy a number of statutory requirements before they may evict their tenants. However, once the landlord has satisfied these requirements, the courts often move very quickly in hearing and ruling on the landlord’s request.
At Pakpour Banks LLP, we can help landlords with all aspects of residential eviction. We tailor our services to suit your individual needs, with options that include the following:
- Draft and file the eviction request (termed an unlawful detainer action) and all other required documents with the court
- Provide notice to the tenant
- Draft the following eviction related documents:
- Notices to enter a dwelling
- Three-day notice to pay rent or quit
- Three-day notice to perform covenants or quit
- Three-day notice to quit for nuisance, unauthorized subletting or criminal conduct
- 30- and 60-day notices to vacate
- 30-, 60- and 90-day notices to vacate for cause under federal law
- Represent your interests in court
- Ensure all post-hearing tasks are completed and your property is returned to your control as quickly as possible